About Me

I'm a Creative Arts for Theatre and Film student, attending the University for the Creative Arts in Rochester. I work with all kinds of media and materials and like to keep an open mind regarding art and my creations.

Monday 14 November 2011

Props for the BBC




Just finished making props for the BBC Inside Out South East programme. This show was about the future of Pfizer, i was asked to sort out props for the laboratory scene including an "experiement" in the shape of Kent, i sourced the majority of the lab equipment from Gravesend Grammer School who kindly lent me a variety of beakers and test tubes.


I made the "experiment" by mixing condensed milk with gelatin this when set made a gummy block, I then traced the shape of Kent through a template with a scalpel to cut it into the shape i needed.

.





No comments:

Post a Comment